From 1 February 2022 to 31 December 2022 – Current investors on the Helicap Securities platform (the “Referrer”) who successfully refer Accredited Investors (“AIs”, each an “AI”) to Helicap Securities (the “Company“) will receive up to USD 300 (“Referral Amount”), credited into their account. A successful referral is when the AI invests a minimum amount of USD 100,000 into any deal listed on the Helicap Securities platform within 180 days of signing up. Past referrals made before 1 February 2022 is not eligible for this program.
Each AI will need to submit their necessary documentation for the Company’s review and approval. Upon successful onboarding and full investment of the initial investment amount, the Referrer will be eligible to receive the Referral Amount. The Referral Amount to be paid per referred AI is USD 300, the Referral Amount is payable within 30 days after the initial investment amount has been fully invested on the Helicap platform.
The Company reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time by posting the amended Terms here.
Obligations of the Referrer
1. The Referrer can introduce to the Company persons who are Accredited Investors within the definition of the Securities and Futures Act of Singapore (Cap. 289).
2. This arrangement shall be made in relation to such investors to the extent permitted by Singapore or other applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and requirements applicable to the relevant jurisdiction (in each case, as the same may from time to time be modified, amended, supplemented, varied or reconstituted).
3. For the avoidance of doubt, any potential investor (a) whom the Company already has contact with or (b) who maintains an account with the Company or (c) who within a month of such introduction expresses the wish not to invest with the Company but subsequently changes his mind through the Company’s later further persuasion, shall not be within the definition of AI introduced by the Referrer for purpose of this Letter.
4. The Referrer here by undertakes to the Company that in carrying out of referring activities the Referrer shall:
- not introduce, give advice or provide recommendations of any nature on any investment offered by the Company to the AIs;
- not market, make, offer, solicit, or do any act or thing whatsoever to cause the Company to be deemed as making any offer or solicitation to anyone in any jurisdiction to make any investment in any manner in which such offer or solicitation is not authorized or unlawful;
- not receive or deal with any money or property of any AI in relation to its referring activities contemplated herein;
- not, in any event, be authorised or represent to any person that the Referreris authorised to enter into any binding agreement or commitment for or on behalf of the Company, or to make any representation about the Company, its business or any products offered by the Company;
- ensure that all information which the Referrer shares with any person about the Company is approved by the Company in writing prior to the information being shared or public information; and
- disclose to the AI (if queried by the potential investor) that it is remunerated by the Company.
5. Where the Referrer provides personal data of the AI or other person (the “Data Subject”) to the Company, the Referrer represents and warrants that the Referrer has obtained the consent of the Data Subject to the collection, use and disclosure of the Data Subject’s personal data by the Company, for the Company to contact and discuss the Company’s products and services with the data subject, and to disclose to the Referrer whether or not the Data Subject has invested with the Company and such other information relating to the investment or as required by the Company.
6. The Referrer represents to the Company that it has no prior or concurrent obligations, commitments or impediments of any kind that will limit or prevent the performance of the Referrer’s obligations under this Letter.
7. The Referrer shall indemnify the Company against all claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses (including all legal costs incurred on a full indemnity basis) arising out of or in connection with the acts or omission, negligence, misconduct or default of the Referrer under or relating to this Letter or the transactions contemplated hereunder (including any claims of any AI).
8. In consideration of each AI introduced by the Referrer investing in any product offered by the Company to investors at large to the Company (“Investor”), the Company hereby agrees to credit to the Referrer’s account the Referral Amount.
9. In the event the Referrer closes his/her account on the Helicap platform, the Referral Fees, unless already accrued and payable will no longer be effective, outstanding, accruing nor payable to the Referrer by the Company.
10. Any decision to enter into any agreement with an AI is at the sole discretion of the Company and subject to the Company’s satisfaction of the Company’s internal procedures.
11. Both the Referrer and the Company agree that any services to be rendered by the Referrer shall be provided on a non-exclusive basis and nothing hereunder shall be construed to restrict the Company from obtaining similar services from any third party.
12. Nothing in this Program shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, joint venture, agency, representative or employment relationship between the parties.
13. Parties agree that the Company retains full ownership rights in and to all intellectual property owned by the Company including without limitation any trademark, service mark, copyright, goodwill in any of the materials provided to the Referrer pursuant to this Letter and save as otherwise provided herein, shall not be deemed to have granted to the Referrer any licence or right to use such intellectual property.
14. This Program shall be construed in accordance with and governed in all respects by Singapore law. The Parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.